How to use Mobaxterm
Mobaxterm is a program that supports running remote programs such as ssh, sftp, and X11 forwarding. Mobaxterm has a free and paid version, but the free version is more than enough. Here’s how to install:
- Go to https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/ to download and install the installer.
- Open the program.
- Press ‘session’ at the top left.
- Press the leftmost ‘ssh’ and set it up.
- remote host: (Example) swji.skku.edu
- Port: (Example) 1398
- Press OK and double-click the session created on the left to connect ssh.